Junior On Board
Congratulations on your new family member!
“Junior On-Board Program”
is specially created for you and your new junior.
Enjoy the benefits brought to you by this program.
1. Who is eligible for this program?
- Pet owners who receive a Royal Canin Starter Kit from Breeders.
- Eligibility is exclusive and non – transferable.
2. I forgot my username and password, what should i do?
- Please refer to the temporary access credential which has been sent to you via email/SMS.
3. When should i upload my receipt?
- Within fourteen (14) working days once you receive the call from our customer service team.
4. How would I know that my "A Bag for a Bag" is delivered?
- You will receive a notification SMS once the delivery has been arranged.
5. I did not receive my bag, what should I do?
Delivery lead time may vary depending on areas. If you have not received your bag within 14 working days from the notification SMS of delivery, please call our customer service at 03-7492-0188 for assistance.
6. My bag is damaged, what should I do?
Please keep the damaged bag and call our customer service at 03-7492-0188 for assistance.
Royal Canin reserves the right to decline any entry at any time with or without any reason given.
Only one entry per puppy/kitten is permitted in the Program.
If the pet owner does not respond to the contact from Royal Canin within five (5) business days, his/her entry will be forfeited.
Starter Kits (Puppy & Kitten)
As part of this Program, Royal Canin Starter Kit will be distributed to designated breeders and is not meant for sale.
Any puppy/kitten registration details provided must be genuine. If the details entered are found to be incorrect, Royal Canin reserves the right to reject your entry.
Only one complimentary bag of Royal Canin product will be provided for each valid entry in the Program.
If the specified product becomes unavailable for any reason, Royal Canin in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a product of like or equal value.
Content & Information
All photos and any other content or information (collectively and severally, “Materials”) submitted by you to Royal Canin shall become the sole and exclusive property of Royal Canin, and Royal Canin shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or any other Materials.
Royal Canin may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
By submitting Materials to Royal Canin, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Royal Canin free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
Events beyond Our Control
• We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods to you or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Participation in the Program is open to all Malaysians and Malaysian residents. To participate in the Program, you must be at least twelve (12) years of age at the date of participation. Participants below the age of eighteen (18) are required to obtain parental/guardian approval to participate.
By participating in the Program you agree that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and by your participation you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, and you agree to be bound by the decisions of Royal Canin in relation to the Program.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, Royal Canin may at its absolute discretion modify, annul or rescind these Terms & Conditions and/or the Program at any time without prior notice.
Royal Canin may at its sole discretion, disqualify any entries and prohibit further participation in the Program by any person who tampers with the entry process or with the operation of the Program or who acts in violation of these Terms & Conditions or in a disruptive manner or for any other reasons.
Acceptance of the complimentary product by you shall constitute a release and discharge of Royal Canin by you from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which you may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Program, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by you (and/or your companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the complimentary product, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Program, the complimentary product and/or use or enjoyment of the same.